membership to the social kitchen
The Social Kitchen membership program allows ArtHouse facilities to be reserved for one-time use or regularly rented for daily production runs. Members pay an hourly fee at a fraction of the cost of renovating/converting a home kitchen or paying for access at other commercial kitchens in the region. Charter members of The Social Kitchen have the opportunity to access the shared kitchen for the introductory rates. These rates are subject to change.
Rates are per hour. There is no minimum. Rates are subject to change. If support is needed to make an online reservation, please call ArtHouse for assistance at: 219.979.8156.
For dining room rental rates, please contact ArtHouse at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|HOURS OF USE PER MONTH||KITCHEN ONLY|
Hourly rental costs include:
- Personal locker space
- Cleaning supplies and equipment
- Towel service
- Dry storage, walk-in cooler, and freezer spaces are available for a monthly rental fee of $50
- Free off-street parking, including docking lots for food trucks
- Conveniently located next to I-65, I-90 and Gary Center South Shore train stop
- Double full-sized convection oven
- 2 Gas ranges with 4 burners and oven
- Gas range with 6 burners and oven
- 2 Charbroiler grills
- 2 Thirty-gallon braising pans
- 50lb Deep Fryer
- 40 qt. Hobart mixer
- 20 qt. Avantco mixer
- 3 Heated banquet cabinets
- Reach in refrigerator
- Commercial microwave
- Coffee maker
- Demonstration kitchen
- Rolling storage racks
- Miscellaneous small appliances
- Ample work and counter space
There is a common warewashing area in the center of the facility, with smaller hand and/or prep sinks.