social kitchen Rental Program
The Social Kitchen rental program allows ArtHouse facilities to be reserved for one-time use or regularly rented for daily production runs. Individuals pay an hourly fee at a fraction of the cost of renovating/converting a home kitchen or paying for access at other commercial kitchens in the region. These rates are subject to change.
Rates are per hour. 2-hour minimum. Rates are subject to change. If support is needed to make an online reservation, please call ArtHouse for assistance at: 219.979.8156.
For ArtHouse space rental rates, please contact ArtHouse at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hourly rental costs include:
- Personal locker space
- Cleaning supplies and equipment
- Towel service
- Dry storage, walk-in cooler, and freezer spaces are available for a monthly rental fee of $50
- Free off-street parking, including docking lots for food trucks
- Conveniently located next to I-65, I-90 and Gary Center South Shore train stop
- Double full-sized convection oven
- 2 Gas ranges with 4 burners and oven
- Gas range with 6 burners and oven
- 2 Charbroiler grills
- 2 Thirty-gallon braising pans
- 50lb Deep Fryer
- 40 qt. Hobart mixer
- 20 qt. Avantco mixer
- 3 Heated banquet cabinets
- Reach in refrigerator
- Commercial microwave
- Coffee maker
- Demonstration kitchen
- Rolling storage racks
- Miscellaneous small appliances
- Ample work and counter space
There is a common warewashing area in the center of the facility, with smaller hand and/or prep sinks.